There's a Point in True Friendship Where Friends Stop Being Friends and Become Sisters
There's a point in true friendship where friends stop being friends and become sisters, a beautiful friendship to your sisterhood
- Professionally printed on a salvaged dictionary page
- Size is approximately 8.25 inches by 10.75 inches
- this is a print, not an original painting
- Page will be formatted same as shown but the dictionary page will be randomly selected page. Age coloration of page will vary.
- Packaged in protective sleeve and shipped in a rigid envelope marked do not bend
- Frames and matting are not included
- print only, other items shown on page are for visual only
When I recently bought this charming print, I knew it was the perfect gift for my friend of longest standing. Pulling it out at home I discovered that a “D” was missing in the middle of Friendship. Is it possible for me to return it to you and have you replace it with the perfect one on display…please!! I want her to have it but she is a writer and that missing letter might be disturbing. Your work is exceptional . Glad to find your website!!